My Goal:

A boy once told me: "The only thing that I need to tell you, in your time of grief; the only thing that I feel is a bit necessary at the moment, is to Seize the Day, or die regretting the time we've lost."
As these words were strong, I understood each one. I there on tried to live by this saying, but eventually forgot how important is was to me.
The following is my apology to this boy, and I will show him (as long as it takes) that what he said to me wasn't just WORDS, but that they actually MEANT something.
Does this mean something.?:






Friday, April 1, 2011

It's Friday, I'm in Love -The Cure

Dear ole' Bloggees... It seems that in every entry, SOMETHING changes. Whether it is feelings or thoughts... I just feel like I am starting to bore the 6 of you to tears. Excuse me, seven people.
My point is... I am just really looking forward to something to happen. I dont even really care what it is. Honestly, I am just begging for the end of the year tests to drift to history and for the Savannah Trip to take place, considering I am suddenly rooming with a person that doesn't want to stab me in the back, quite literally...
Things haven't exactly gotten better for me, nor have they gotten worse... But, I don't know. I am just starting to get sick of this. Getting sick of everything. And almost everyone...
Juno.

No comments:

Post a Comment